Board of Secondary Education, Karachi (BSEK) will declare the result of 10th class 2023 for Science & Arts (general) groups online on website www.bsek.edu.pk on August 15, 2023 at 4:00 PM. Students can also check their results by SMS by sending their roll number to 8583.
Sindh Board Matric Examination 2023 was held from July 1 to July 25, 2023. Matric examination was divided into two parts: Part I (SSC 1) and Part II (SSC 2). Part I was held from July 1 to July 15, 2023, and Part II was held from July 16 to July 25, 2023.
Matric (10th) Result 2023
Karachi Board Matric Result Checking Methods:
- Students can check their result online by visiting the BSEK website and entering their roll number.
- Students can check their result by SMS by sending their roll number to 8583. Board of secondary education Karachi website has also announced the schedult of 9th class result 2023 announcement.
|Exam Name||Secondary School Certificate (SSC)|
|Registration||April 1 to May 4, 2023.|
|Date Sheet||June 15, 2023.|
|Admit Card||April 20 to May 1, 2023.|
|Examination||May 8 to May 25, 2023.|
|Result Date||15 August 2023 at 4:00 PM|
|Result Checking||Online By Roll Number or by SMS.|
Sindh Board Passing Score:
The passing score for the Matric Examination 2023 is 33%. In order to pass the examination, a student must score at least 33% in each subject.
Matric Mark Sheet Karachi Board:
- Visit the official website of BISE Karachi
- On Home page click on “Mark Sheet” tab
- Enter your roll number in the search box
- Now click on a “Submit” button.
- Your detailed marks sheet will appear on the screen, you can download or print it.
BSEK Examination Amendments for 10th Class 2024:
- Now students will appear in 8 subjects instead of 10 subjects.
- Passing score is 40% instead of 33%.
- Paper has been reduced from 3 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Grace marks are increased from 10 to 15.
- 5 grace marks will be awarded for a subject in which a candidate scores between 35% to 39%.
- 10 grace marks will be awarded for a subject in which a candidate scores between 30% to 34%.
- There will be two papers for each subject, Paper A (objective), Paper B (Subjective).
- Total marks for each subject will be 100.
Matric Certificate Verification From Karachi Board:
- Download the verification form from the BSEK website
- Fill out the form with necessary information, such as your name, CNIC number, roll number, and year of passing.
- Attach two copies of your original Matric mark sheet to the form.
- Pay the verification fee. The fee is Rs. 500 for ordinary verification and Rs. 800 for urgent verification.
- Submit the form, mark sheets, and fee receipt to the BSEK examination conroller office. The office hours are from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM, Monday to Saturday.
- Board will provide you a copy of certificate within 10 working days.
Sindh Board 10th Class Result Checking Guide:
Follow the steps explained in the below video to view your result with grades details. For any query kindly leave a comment resultboards.com team will reply within a day.